• This year, the leading renewable energy trade fair in South America is holding its 7th edition from 11 to 13 March in the coastal city of Fortaleza, in the state of Ceará, Brazil. •
• PROINSO will be one of the exhibitors in the event alongside ENER, the company PROINSO works with in the northern part of the country.
• In South America, PROINSO has over 29 dealers who sell the multinational firm's more than 500 products from 32 leading brands.
• Recently, the company supplied modules and solar inverters to the first self-consumption net-metering projects in Brazil.
• All About Energy will be the first trade show PROINSO takes part in as an exhibitor in the South American market. PROINSO also plans to attend ENERSOLAR BRASIL and INTERSOLAR SOUTH AMERICA, to be held in July and September in Brazil.
11 March 2013. PROINSO, leading supplier of PV products worldwide, is participating in the 7th edition of All About Energy, a trade fair that will be held from 11 to 13 March in the city of Fortaleza, state of Ceará, in Brazil. PROINSO is attending the leading renewable energy event in South America as an exhibitor, alongside local company ENER, which works with PROINSO in the northern part of Brazil (Stand 52-53).
The multinational firm will show its self-consumption systems with instantaneous output and net metering solutions with a range between 225Wn and 4,600Wn. In the PROINSO PV BOX range, these solutions can generate, in areas with weather conditions like those in Fortaleza, from 425kWh/year (PROINSO PV BOX 225Wn) to 9,700kWh/year (PV BOX 4.600Wn).
The PROINSO PV BOX self-consumption net-metering solutions come with everything customers need to install them. The pack includes highly efficient modules, microinverters or grid-connected solar inverters, and the fixed structures installers will need for the installation.
Other solutions offered in Brazil are the PV energy storage devices, including different types of batteries, and PV-direct solar water pumps that are independent of the household power system.
All About Energy, which attracts major national and international exhibitors, is the ideal place to get face-to-face contact with Brazil-based companies and gain first-hand knowledge of the projects and opportunities in the Brazilian solar PV market.
All About Energy will be the first trade show PROINSO will take part in as an exhibitor in the South American market. PROINSO also plans to attend EnerSolar+Brasil to be held in São Paulo (Brazil) from 17 to 19 July 2013 and INTERSOLAR SOUTH AMERICA between 18 and 20 September, in Brazil too.
Brazil is a very interesting market to PROINSO because it is expected to grow fast in the medium-term. In fact, it is estimated to grow to reach 250MW in built, connected projects. Recently, PROINSO supplied 100kW in modules and inverters in the country. They were installed in the first self-consumption PV solar plants under net metering, in Fortaleza and other locations in the northeast.
PROINSO's participation in All About Energy is part of the strategy developed by the company to strengthen its presence in South America. PROINSO is trying to reach deals with local companies in Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Uruguay, all countries that have members in the International Network of Qualified Installers.
To date, the company has delivered more than 1,115MW around the world, which turns it into a global leader in the sector. Its International Network of Qualified Installers, currently comprising 2,313 members, has played a key role in this achievement.
In South America, PROINSO has over 30 dealers who sell the multinational firm's more than 500 products from 32 leading brands, as published in the PROINSO SOLAR CATALOGUE.//
ABOUT PROINSO www.proinso.net
With international markets accounting for 88% sales, PROINSO has offices in Spain, Germany, Greece, Italy, USA, Great Britain, Canada, China, Australia, India and Thailand. Recently, the company opened a new branch in Japan.//