GBI Research's new report, Global Energy Storage Market to 2020
DUBLIN, July 18, 2013
GBI Research's new report, Global Energy Storage Market to 2020 - Targeting Transportation Sector Applications, Advanced Batteries, Ultracapacitors and Fuel Cells all Set for Growth, provides key data, information and analysis on the market opportunities in the energy storage devices market.
The report provides market potential of key energy storage technologies such as advanced batteries, fuel cells, pumped storage, flywheels and ultracapacitors. The research discusses market dynamics in detail by providing analytical content on the key drivers and restraints for the development of each energy storage technology.
The report's coverage of the energy storage devices market is comprehensive with dedicated sections on potential markets for advanced batteries and key supplier profiles.
The growth of consumer demand for a reliable energy storage option has resulted in a series of inventions being made in the advanced energy storage market. In recent years, substantial progress has been made in the market for advanced batteries, fuel cells, flywheels, and ultracapacitors.
There has been a substantial progress in increasing the expected battery life and developing battery technologies capable of effectively powering various digital devices, power tools, battery electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints for the global energy storage market.
- The report covers data and analysis on the energy storage devices in the leading geographies of the world.
- The report covers market size and forecasts data for key energy storage devices namely advanced batteries, fuel cells, pumped storage, flywheels and ultracapacitors.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2006 to 2012, forecast forward for 8 years to 2020.
- Comprehensive coverage of growth opportunities arising from these energy storage devices.
- Competitive landscape section that profiles key players, namely, Panasonic EV Energy Co., Ltd., SANYO Electric Co., Ltd, Cobasys LLC, BYD Company Limited, LG Chem, Ltd.
- Major regulations and support programs to promote energy storage devices market.
- Investment trends across energy storage devices market globally.
- Completed and planned deals by type (equity offerings, debt offerings, private equity, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions)
- Key topics covered include market growth forecasts, split by application, split by geography, competitive landscape, deals, major regulations and support programs.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqz2q4/global_energy