Kyocera Solar, Inc. is now in the PV project development business, and actively seeking partners to acquire and/or co-develop projects.
Following on Kyocera Corporation's success with a 70MW Independent Power Provider (IPP) project in Japan last year, and the company's announcement last month to build 30 to 35 additional small-scale utility PV systems in Japan, Kyocera Solar, Inc. of Scottsdale, AZ, announces its intention to extend this vertically integrated business model to the U.S. market. Our goal is to work directly and/or with partners to develop PV projects together by providing the following:
· Design and engineering
· PV equipment including modules and BOS
· Professional Project Management
· Leverage our global volume procurement to deliver cost savings
· Technical support through entire process, including project construction
· Standard document templates for efficient contract negotiations, agreements
· Industry-leading project development team
· Competitive PPA, Kyocera's strong bankability (best in class) enables competitive PPA offering for variety of projects
· Construction finance offering
· Bonding capability
· In select cases, direct investment in projects
· Project debt financing through strong partners
In summary, Kyocera Solar, Inc. is now in the PV project development business, and actively seeking partners to acquire and/or co-develop projects. We are currently developing 9MW of commercial projects under construction that are slated to come online within this calendar year. We will share more about this subject in the near future; we encourage you to assess your interest and ability to join Kyocera in this exciting effort.
To learn more, please contact us at 800-223-9580 or firstname.lastname@example.org