Attracting 250+ professionals from across the PV and CSP industries, ChileSOl is South America's leading solar specific event. The event, held in Santiago from the 21st to the 22nd of July, will bring together all relevant stakeholders such as off-takers, developers and financiers, among others.
Now in its third edition, ChileSOL is South America's leading solar specific conference and exhibition. Last year over 200 of Chile's leading solar players across the PV and CSP industries discussed their challenges in assuring the continued growth of both technologies in Chile and Latin America.
Key Topics Include:
• Market vision: make your project viable by building your strategy around how future legislation and electricity pricing will impact PV and CSP
• Electricity commercialization: From distributors and miners to utilities and commercializing agents, identify the most profitable way to sell your power in Chile's unique market
• Secure financing: Find out how local, international and multilateral banks assess their investment options and build a development plan to reduce financing risk to for your project blueprint
• Grid interconnection: Get the latest update for transmission availability and infrastructure improvement enabling you to identify the connection hotspots for a successful project
• Technology optimization: Technical expertise through exclusive case studies and the latest R&D applied to Chilean conditions to reduce plant costs and increase efficiency