Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures adds 24”x24” size to its product family of PolyStarTM Polycarbonate Enclosures
Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures adds new size to their product line of the most durable and reliable polycarbonate enclosures available on the market!
Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures, manufacturer of the world's most frequently specified fiberglass enclosure products, has added a 24"x24" PolyStarTM Polycarbonate Enclosure with Opaque and Clear Cover Option to its family of the most durable and reliable polycarbonate enclosures available on the market.
To learn more download the product slipsheet: http://www.stahlin.com/web_size_img/PDF/PolyStar_slip2015_FINAL.pdf
PolyStar™ Enclosures are intended to be utilized for outdoor and indoor applications. Made entirely in the U.S.A., all PolyStar™ polycarbonate enclosures can withstand rain, sleet, snow, splashing, hose directed water and submersion while providing superior impact and flame protection.
PolyStar™ Enclosures provide the highest flame retardant rating available - UL 94 - Flame Rating - 5VA.
PolyStar™ Enclosures are rated for NEMA Types- 3R, 4, 4X, 6P, 12 and IP66, IP67 and IP68 per IEC 60529.
PolyStar™ Enclosures are resistant to low and high temperature exposure from -20°F to +240°F.
PolyStar™ Series Features:
• Now available in 8 standard sizes: 6x6, 8x6, 10x8, 12x10, 14x12, 16x14, 18x16 and 24 x 24
• Latches and hinges do not penetrate enclosure
• Easy to remove lid
• High performance inserts
• Integrated lock hasp
• Flush-fit side mount swing panel and DIN rail system
• Molded in bosses
• Multi-directional mounting feet
• Rated Type 3R, 4, 4X, 6P, 12
• Rated IEC IP66, IP67, IP68
• UL/cUL Approved
Side Mount Solutions
• Increases usable space
• Provides more mounting options- DIN rails - side panels
• Aluminum slot nuts - variable mounting heights - #10-32 machine screw
Sub-panel Mounting Solution
• Revolutionary design
• Variable height mounting
• Swings open from any side
• Panel locks into open position
• Mounting holes are standard JIC
• 0.08" Aluminum Panels
• Back Panels are standard JIC
For more information on Stahlin products and the new
24" x 24" PolyStarTM Polycarbonate Enclosure, please visit: