Leading Solar Energy Provider Chooses Five9 to Deliver Better Insight Into Contact Center Reporting and Analytics
Five9 solutions will be supporting more than 400 agents in the company’s contact center.
SAN RAMON, Calif.--Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software, today announced that one of the largest global commercial and residential solar power companies has selected Five9 to power its contact center. Five9 solutions will be supporting more than 400 agents in the company's contact center.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
* Fully blended solution that can provide one global administrative and reporting database for all locations, as well as provide analytical insight into both sales and customer service.
* Workforce management powered by NICE for reliable insight and real-time alerts
* Robust, out-of-the-box Salesforce integration
According to the customer, its former premise-based contact center technology was difficult to manage, which stifled agility and innovation. They also lacked the blended contact center capabilities needed to grow and scale with their business as they continue to expand in global markets. With the Five9 cloud-based solutions and added reporting capabilities, the company plans to continue their aggressive global expansion.
"The rapid growth in industries such as solar is driving demand for the Five9 cloud contact center software. For those in this market, and others, Five9 provides everything needed to run a multichannel inbound, outbound, or blended contact center, helping to create a positive impact on their business," Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
TWEET THIS: Leading #solar energy provider selects #Cloud @Five9 to help fuel growth.
The Five9 Blended Contact Center allows customer service and inside sales organizations to respond proactively to customers. The Five9 Blended Contact Center eliminates the technology gap between inbound ACD functionality, outbound dialers, and the integration of CTI and CRM capabilities. No more toggling back and forth between inbound and outbound calls. With Five9, everything is unified and delivered directly to the agent's desktop.
The Five9 Blended Contact Center with Active Blending automatically moves outbound agents on a per-call basis to inbound queues when traffic volume peaks, and enables inbound agents to switch to outbound calls during slow periods.
Key reasons solar companies select Five9 include:
* Increasing sales through solar installers - With thousands of solar installers distributed across the US, solar manufacturers depend on their ability to efficiently service and support a thriving distribution channel. Five9 cloud contact center software can help manage and nurture those relationships.
* Developing and managing relationships with utilities, businesses, homebuilders and government prospects - Five9 makes it possible to effectively nurture and route new leads to the right account representative, and then service and support those accounts on an ongoing basis.
* Establishing a direct to consumer marketing operation quickly - For solar companies that want to sell directly to consumers, it is easy to set up an efficient outbound contact center operation to handle responses to marketing campaigns.
Five9 provides everything needed to run a multichannel inbound, outbound, or blended contact center, including a multichannel agent desktop, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, live chat, email, social customer service, sophisticated management applications such as real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations, and much more.
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations of every size transition from premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.