Advanced Communications and compact size data logger added to the Tigo® Smart Platform
LOS GATOS, Calif., May 24th, 2016 - Tigo®, the smart module leader for the solar industry, today announced the Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA), a powerful communications hub for their smart modules.
The Cloud Connect Advanced features:
• The CCA is part of the Tigo® platform which is supported by all of the major inverter and module manufacturers world-wide.
• The Cloud Connect Advanced makes deployment even faster.
• Enables installers to harness more of their system data, and enables integration of major inverters on the market
• Enables internet connection via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or optional cellular connectivity with automatic least cost routing of the data built in
The CCA is fully compatible and configurable with Tigo® SMART mobile app. With the use of BLE; commissioning, configuration, O&M and monitoring can be performed by any mobile phone without setting changes. Additionally, the CCA supports WI-FI connection to facilitate direct access or direct Ethernet. Tigo® Smart OS enables third parties to develop and deploy apps to the Cloud Connect Advanced through the Tigo® app store. The one and only data logger that is Smart Home capable.
The Cloud Connect Advanced comes in 2 versions that decline in various features according to the customers' needs:
• Stand-alone Module: with enclosure, for channel/OEM distribution.
• Integrated Solution: without enclosure, standard 25 pin connector for integration with partner inverters.
"The Cloud Connect Advanced enables our solar arrays to become a part of IoT, the Internet of Things. Real-time data allows decisions to be made much more quickly and that's a huge advantage." said Zvi Alon, CEO of Tigo®.
The Cloud Connect Advanced is shipping immediately. For price and delivery call +1.408.402.0802 ext. 1, email email@example.com or check our website at Tigoenergy.com
Tigo is the market leader in smart module technology for the solar industry. The Silicon Valley Company utilizes a patented technology to increase energy production, simplify design and installation, improve fire safety, and ensure the highest uptime and reliability with cloud-based monitoring. Tigo's modular TS4 platform can be selectively deployed with different functionalities per module at different price points utilizing Predictive IV (PIV) technology to maximize energy harvest at minimal cost. Tigo's integrated solution is the first and most successful smart module solution in the industry.
Tigo was founded in 2007 by a team of experienced technologists. Tigo developed the first generation Smart Module Optimizer technology for the solar industry. By partnering with module and inverter manufacturers in the industry, Tigo is able to focus on its key innovation and leverage the broader ecosystem. Tigo has operations in the USA, across Europe, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East.
Tigo is online at tigoenergy.com