Natural Power is set to attend the world's leading expo for wind energy, WindEnergy Hamburg, from 27th - 30th September at the Hamburg Messe Exhibition Center, Germany.
Exhibiting at stand number 106 in Hall B4.EG, experts from the fields of energy analysis, due diligence, planning and environmental will be on hand to answer any queries. Natural Power also has two key speaker slots and three further poster presentations.
• Neil Douglas, Director of Levelised Cost of Energy at Natural Power is presenting: ‘Managing Information for total asset management on Wednesday, 28th September at 13.45hrs
• Claude Abiven, Senior CFD Engineer at Natural Power is presenting: ‘Wind flow modelling uncertainties in forested terrain on Thursday 29th September at 09.00hrs as part of the session on ‘Challenges of forest modelling in Hall G1
• John Woodruff, Natural Powers Planning and Development Principal Consultant is presenting: ‘Environmental impact of repowering/refurbishing projects - optimising outcome in a levelised cost of energy marketplace on Thursday 29th September at 11.00hrs
• Poster presentation by Neil Douglas: ‘Managing Information for Total Asset Management
• Poster presentation by Neil Douglas: ‘Predictive Analysis and Benchmarking: Demystifying Failure
• Poster presentation by Gregorie Dudziak: ‘The Cost of "peace of mind" - a comparative review of terms and costs of long-term, comprehensive O&M contracts offered by original equipment manufacturers
*All poster presentations take place between 10.30am-11.30am on Thursday 29th September
WindEnergy Hamburg is wholly tailored toward addressing the major issues facing the international wind energy sector. It brings together a high-calibre, professional audience of over 30,000 visitors and 1,200 exhibitors demonstrating their innovations and solutions from across the entire value chain of the industry.
The expo provides a comprehensive overview of the current status and future prospects of the sector, along with the entire value chain of the international wind industry both onshore and offshore.
Find out more and book your tickets here: http://www.windenergyhamburg.com/en/