CMT's 9th Biomass Pellets Trade & Power returns to Tokyo this 14-17 May with power-packed presentations on Japan and South Korea's biomass projects, global pellets trade as well as a site visit to URE biomass power plant.
Kicking off with a workshop on Biomass Sourcing Strategies in Current Challenging Market facilitated by Poyry, Indufor, J. Lauritzen, Renewable Energy Institute, Pinnacle Renewable Energy, Ata Marie, Korea Ratings and RFP Group, the 2018 summit is a KEY MEETING for biomass buyers and suppliers to reconnect and discuss business prospects.
Following current FIT policy changes, Japan Biomass Power Association aims to update on Japan's Biomass Power Generation and Imports Outlook. Corporate Sponsors - Sumitomo and Renova present 'Meeting Japan's Need for Biomass (wood pellet, PKS, wood chips)' and 'Competitiveness of IPP Biomass Power Generation in Japan' respectively. In addition, Nippon Paper Industries shares its Biomass-Based Power Generation Business while NYK Bulk and Projects Carriers analyse shipping and logistics concerns of wood pellets and PKS for Japan.
In addition to hosting a Networking Reception at this year's summit, Platinum sponsor Wood Pellet Association of Canada (WPAC) addresses key question - Will Canadian Wood Pellet Exporters Abandon Europe in favour of Asia?
Sharing on South Korea's IPP, Co-Firing Projects, Capacity and Import Requirement for Wood Pellets is Biomass energy producer - Hanwha Energy.
The summit also discusses:
• Taiwan's Biomass Energy Development - Prime Oil Chemical Service Corporation
• Evolution of Wood Pellet Spot Market in Asia & Europe - Voyage Power
• How the Biomass Supply Market is Becoming Global & What this Means for Asian & European Wood Pellet Buyers - RWE Supply & Trading
• Considerations in Wood Pellet Handling through Ports - Fibreco Export
• The Challenges & Solutions of Finding Sustainable Biomass Sources in a Competitive Environment - Indufor
• Building the Sustainability Path for Oil Palm Biomass - Fuji Keizai
• Bagasse Pellet from Thailand - MitrPhol Sugar
The main summit concludes with a closing panel on Global Supply to North Asia led by panelists from CellMark, Enviva and Russia Forest Products (RFP) Group. A site visit to URE biomass power plant marks the end of the 4 day summit.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology, Enviva joins as Corporate Sponsor while KAHL, Airex Energy, CPM Global Biomass Group, Control Union, Valmet are exhibitors.
Call Ms. Huiyan at +65 63469113 or email email@example.com for more information.
Source: Centre for Management Technology