During a vacation trip to the Disney World, I saw the Exxon-Mobile energy presentation. The presentation includes a portion in the form of the Jeopardy game. For the final question in the Jeopardy game, the answer is "The solution to the future energy need." The correct question is "What is brain power?"
James Lau | LAUSDEO Inc
- More complete feasibility investigation. Room size demonstration plant.
- Construct and test proof of concept floating OTEC plant.
- Construct cost competitive, effective OTEC plants.
- Design cost efficient OTEC plant fabrication, deployment and operation procedures.
- Install and operate OTEC generators.
Proposed Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Plant
The content & opinions in this article are the author’s and do not necessarily represent the views of AltEnergyMag
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.